Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My ballot is cast!



In the past two days, I've received calls from Barack Obama (who just asked me to vote and didn't try to convince me that he should get my vote), Mike Huckabee, John McCain, Virginia Governor, Tim Kaine (asking me to vote for Obama) and an organization called Common Sense Issues who made me take this bogus "poll" that was really just a swiftboat attack against John McCain and in support of Mike Huckabee. The only one who hasn't called is Hillary! I guess she's given up on getting Virginia! Fortunately, my mind was already made up. Those of you in Virginia who are still undecided, watch this:



2 comments:

El PatrĂ³n Lo dice Y Lo Reitera: said...

I don´t Like this Guy, always is preaching, you don´t need another preacher in the White House! Well...

Life Junkie said...

It's not the same kind of preaching as George Bush is doing! Preaching hope is better than preaching fear. Are there any politicians that don't preach????

I love that someone from Mexico is reading my blog! Muchas gracias y viva Mexico!!!!