Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm belligerent!

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Everything has been getting on my nerves, from innocent (albeit annoying) spam from my friends, to the strangers out on MySpace, to my neurotic dog, to Ralph Nader. I have been sending out poison emails and making bitchy comments on people's blogs all day. I really need to shut up and keep my opinions to myself when I get like this (I've been advised of this on more than one occassion)! To all of you who have been on the receiving end of my righteous rants or catty, sarcastic comments, know that I regret saying 99.9% of them and, unfortunately, you will probably not have seen the last of them. I don't seem to be capable of learning from my mistakes in this area.

There's good news, though. It seems my dark cloud is lifting and I have this blog to thank for it. I was trying to get a picture of myself looking belligerent to post with this entry and instead ended cracking myself up. Check out what I captured:

This one looks a little Neanderthal-like.

These two look more Klingon-ish to me!

No comments: