Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What a party!

Wanted to share some fun pics from the recent 80's party we attended.

First of all, I woke up and went to the kitchen where I found my husband. I went to kiss him good morning and had to scream because the mustache/goatee thing he's had going for the past seven or so years was completely gone!

It went from this....



...to this!



All so that he could turn into this frightening character for the party!



The hosts outdid themselves with the music, Atari video games to play, commemorative CD sets to take home, a costume contest (to which we are still awaiting the results - I voted for the Magnum P.I. look-alike), Tiger Beat posters in the bathroom, and a keg! (I know kegs are still around but I haven't drank from one since the 80's.)



This last one was taken towards the end of the evening after my hair wilted. I didn't do like in the old days and go to the bathroom every thirty minutes to respray my hair!

No comments: