Tuesday, July 15, 2008

People who know me will not be surprised....

I just took a test to find out what age I act like. I'm not sure if the results are good or bad but I think they're pretty accurate....




You Act Like You Are 21 Years Old



You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.



You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.

2 comments:

Ronnica said...

You're younger than me. ;) I took the quiz and came up with 28, which is just a bit older than I really am.

brooke said...

Wow, you're actually a mature adult compared to me. Mine said I act 17. I think that's hilarious, because I act like an old woman most of the time. :)