- If he works at all, his hours are such that he is at school drop off and pick up most of the time.
- His wife is very shy and quiet.
- He likes to gather groups of boys and invite them to do things with him and his two sons.
- He lives in a clean, well kept house in a lower income area of town.
- He speaks with an accent and might be Indian or from somewhere in the Middle East.
- He is personable and outgoing.
- When my son goes to play, he always comes back saying he and his friends played fun games with him.
- His son is very mischievous and doesn't listen to me when he comes to play but seems otherwise, well adjusted.
What does everyone think and what would you do?