Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pichu's still part of the family....

In case anyone was wondering, I did not take poor Pichu back to the SPCA after that last traumatic entry I posted last week. We have, in fact, had a successful walk every day since then! I'm still trying to figure him out and he's probably trying to decide about us too. I've done a little reading and diagnosed him as a "shy dog." I've never had a dog with this kind of temperment so I thought joining a forum of fellow shy dog owners might help. I found this one called shy-k9s. I had to write an essay of why I wanted to join and get approved and then they sent me this long list of rules for posting that has kind of intimidated me. I'm just going to lurk for awhile and see what I can find out....


On the fun side, he loves the kids and smothers them with kisses when they're on the floor. Here's some blurry photos of Pichi in action:







Pichu went ballistic last night about the ferocious dog lurking on the other side of a dark window! It was too funny! His fur was standing straight up on his back and it makes him look like a camel! I took this photo before he got all riled up.



No comments: