Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Year Resolutions

So far I haven't thought about resolutions too much, but here goes, off the cuff...

  • I will buy less books and read more that are on my shelf (my current ratio is buy 5 for every 1 I read).
  • I will lose 15 pounds (A whole year to do this? Not unrealistic...)
  • I will say no when people ask me to do stuff and I have a full plate.
  • I will be sweeter with my family (don't laugh).
  • I will work on the garden and get it looking a little nicer.
  • I will not add any hobbies or projects until I get a handle on the ones I currently enjoy.
  • I will watch less T.V. (not hard if this writer's strike keeps up)
  • I will get my Christmas cards out on time in 2008.
  • I will learn Photoshop and iMovie software.
  • I will be less judgemental.

    That's all I can think of as I sit here. I'll pull this up at the end of the year and see how I did....



    Tell me your resolutions!

  • No comments: