Friday, January 11, 2008

My favorite photography blogs

Thought I'd share with you some of my favorite photography blogs starting with my sister-in-law.



Bellygiggles is her business blog. She's started her photography business after quitting her full time job to stay home with my nephew, who is two and niece, who is six months old. This year she put together some amazing Christmas cards! She hasn't done a photo shoot for our family yet but I plan on hitting her up during our next beach trip! Some of my favorite pics are these ones and these ones.



Dooce's photographs are ALWAYS entertaining. She does a daily dog one, and this one is a classic! The links are near her banner at the top and she updates them daily (I think).



Sheye Rosemeyer has an amazing photography blog! She recently suffered a terrible loss which she also chronicles in her blog. Despite what she and her family has been through, her bright personality and creative genius still shines through. Visit her site but be prepared for your heart to be broken as you relive her tragedy. On a happier note, her recent post on potty training is brilliant!



Kimberly Peterson Photography is my personal favorite because she took these amazing pictures of me and my family last summer. She was looking for guinea pigs to build her portfolio and I yelled, "PICK ME! PICK ME!" after seeing all the beautiful photos she's had on her blog. Here's a sampling of our family photoshoot:








I think she really capture the joy of being a kid with these two photographs!



Kissing someone while being photographed was very painful for my shy non-PDA husband...

No comments: