Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!

How often, when driving home from picking up the kids at school do you see Batman and Spiderman in your fair city? If you live in the vicinity of Mark Cline, you do on April Fool's Day! As I was picking up my daughter from dance, I asked him if he was responsible and he wouldn't admit it but I can't think of who else has such an awesome sense of humor around here!

Other practical jokes I played today were setting my daughters clock ahead one hour and waking her in a panic because she was late for school. I loaded a cabinet with balloons so when my husband opened it they all fell out at him. A block before we reached our house, I pretended we ran out of gas and made the kids get out and walk. Then I started the car and drove by yelling "April Fools!" It was fun being the prankster and not the prankee! I bet I'm in for it next year!



No comments: