Sunday, December 23, 2007

Lost present


My husband mentioned he wanted this horrible compilation the other day and I've hidden it somewhere in the house and for the life of me, I can't remember where. It's only been a few days since I bought it and my brain cannot recall a thing! The only thing I can remember is putting it in a place that I knew he wouldn't look (the cleaning supplies closet?, the litter box?, in my box of Tampons?). I have tomorrow to keep looking and you can bet that I WON'T buy another one! It might have to be a Father's Day present......


I've either killed more brain cells than I previously thought with alcohol or I'm beginning down the path to Alzheimer's earlier than most people. I'm going to sharpen my brain with more Sudoku puzzles, I think!

Update: I woke up Christmas Eve morning and knew EXACTLY where I hid it! It's a Christmas miracle!

No comments: