Saturday, December 15, 2007

BUNKO time!!!



I love gathering with my BUNKO pals once a month! It's the best group of girls and we get silly, raunchy, profound.... There is no topic that is taboo. Last night, the conversations ranged from someone sharing experiences of her stroke and her near brush with death, to discussing Desperate Housewives and speculation of who died, to showing off the hostess' new closet, to this off-color joke which took twenty minutes to spit out because Kellie was laughing so hard. It's a group that I can totally relax around and not worry about saying the wrong thing or casting the wrong impression. Here's the gift table from last nights extravaganza. I love the lime green/pink wrapping motif!



It goes without question that I will have a good time when I gather with this group!



No comments: