Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Sad Day for Buckeyes


OK. I admit I never really thought we were number one worthy. I love the Buckeyes and all but I didn't expect to hold a number one ranking like we did all of last season. That being said, I really really hated losing the game today. I have a bad taste in my mouth from other unexpected losses we've had to the Illini and I was hoping I didn't have to add another one to the list. Here's how I'm consoling myself. If we HAD to lose a game this season, I'm glad it's this one. I LOVE beating "the-team-that-shall-not-be-named" and I LOVE playing and winning in the Rose Bowl. I am expecting both of those things to still happen so the season is still salvagable. Go check out the Dead Schembechler's website to get revved for next week! Also go here to vote for the Buckeyes in the big Rivalry (they're down at the moment...) GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!

No comments: