Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pumpkin Soup

Halloween was a festive occasion in our home last night. We shared it with three other families this year. I put together a nice spread which included pumpkin soup, green chili cheese cornbread muffins, spider dip, apple bread, homemade chocolate spooky things on a stick, and a deli tray from Kroger. I wish I would've taken a picture of it before everyone started digging in! My favorite thing was the soup! I took a picture of my leftover lunch today so you can see how tasty it looks.

My friend bought me this magazine called For the Love of Pumpkins that had the recipe. The magazine also had tons of beautiful photographs and ideas for how to celebrate the season. I loved the wedding ideas and wish Scott and I could've had an October wedding like the ones picture here.

This page was the inspiration for my white sparkly pumpkins. I didn't want to wait for an October wedding to try them out!

No comments: