Monday, October 27, 2008

What should I be???

There's a Day of the Dead party my husband and I are invited to on Saturday and I haven't decided what I should go as. I bought a giant Whoopie cushion costume which is easy. Or, I could borrow my daughter's Mother Nature costume that I'm currently assembling. I'm still toying with the Sarah Palin idea but don't want to kick the poor woman while she's down and don't have the $$$ to dress like she does, so that one is probably out! In the past, I've been a carrot, a gypsy, an alien, Sally from A Nightmare Before Christmas, a devil woman, and a hippy so I don't want to do a repeat of any of those. I could just go as the character that my family has type-cast me as which is a drunken, belligerent, provacatively dressed Obamamaniac...... maybe not. Suggestions?????

Hippy Ellie - Halloween 2005


Me as Sally - Halloween 2006

1 comment:

David A. Davison said...

How about a Zombie Hippie Chick? That would be different. Don't take the brown acid man...