Monday, October 20, 2008

Keeping busy

This activity was a hit this weekend! It kept my and the neighborhood kids occupied for an hour or so. I just bought these foam pre-cut pumpkins and let them decorate with Sharpies, pipe cleaners, and googly eyes. They used glue dots so there was no messy sticky glue to deal with! We stuck self-adhesive magnets on the back and they're going all over my refrigerator.







We also did these baked apples which were quick and easy. I found them on The Crafty Crow blog which linked me to Little Momma and Company . This is a blog worth visiting just for the fantastic playlist she's put together for you to listen to as you peruse her blog!

If I make them again, I will have the kids pre-mix the ingredients in a bowl before stuffing them into the apples and add oatmeal.

I love the fall!

2 comments:

DAWN said...

Who doesn't love the Google Eyes!!

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I didn't realize how much I need some of those eyes around here, until now. Your house is FUN.

Ellie