Here’s how you play: Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 16 weird, random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 5 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment ("You’re It") and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you..
- I’ve wanted a dog for years and now that I have one, wish he would run away.
- I think I know how to fix everyone’s life.
- I go from being obsessed about tanning to obsessed about being white.
- I can’t keep a secret.
- I am uncomfortable around very religious people, especially priests!
- I feel more Hispanic now than I did when I was younger.
- I don’t like MySpace but can’t stop logging on.
- I bring up gross and disgusting topics while people are eating.
- Sometimes, I use big words to make myself sound smarter.
- I buy every new marketing gimmick I see. Just change the label and I’m all over it!
- I have no concept of what things cost – house payments, insurance, a gallon of milk….
- I love a good buzz in the afternoon (though this is not practical most of the time).
- I hate kids birthday parties (both planning them and going to them).
- I am only in the mood for ice cream about once a year.
- I check the doors and make sure they're locked obsessive compulsively when my husband is out of town.
- I want to live in a high rise apartment in a huge city before I die.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
16 Random Facts About Myself
I created a MySpace account recently. It's a long story that I'm saving for another entry. Let me just say for now that I find the MySpace world incredibly sad, marginally offensive, and hugely addictive. The other day one of my six "friends" tagged me and I had to post this on the blog I have there. I found it an interesting experience in self-discovery so I thought I'd share it.