Sunday, October 14, 2007

I love October!


My favorite holiday is approaching! I think I have more Halloween decorations than I do Christmas ones! I got Scott (husband) to bring down all the boxes today between football plays. Now to get them all set up. My Mexican Day of the Dead altar is my favorite thing. I have pictures of loved ones who have passed away and each of them is surrounded with tokens/symbols of their favorite things. It's a nice way to remember them. I'll post a pic as soon as its set up. In the meantime, here's one of my daughter in front of something we've named "Frankenchickenstien." These works of art are up all over town and are created by Mark Cline. He's awesome! Check out his haunted house, if you're in western Virginia.

A message to my beloved Buckeyes: Others may have their doubts about your number one ranking but not me! You deserve it and I hope you keep it through this year's National Championship! GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!

No comments: