Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm Back!!!

Hello, people of the Internetz!

It's been a long time! I have been up to no good and am re-entering the blogosphere after a long hiatus that had no rhyme or reason.

Who has missed me? HA! HA! I laugh because, if you did miss me, you need to get a life!

The world wide web has changed a lot since my old blogging days. Here are some of the places I've made my presence known:
  • Ravelry - What a fun place for crafty fiber people. I've even met some who spend as much time there as others do on Facebook!
  • Pinterest - Another up-and-coming place of a crafty nature - at least for me...
  • Google+ - Kind of a sad little Facebook wannabe. I opened an account here when Facebook made me mad about some sort of privacy invasion which I now can't remember. : /
My friend Julie & I are starting a new blog to go along with our knitting podcast. I will be posting information on that soon and hope everyone (knitters and non-knitters) will check it out!

Until then, Happy Mardi Gras!

No comments: