- These are things that people must or must not do.
- Which decision making requires comparing both the opportunity cost and the monetary cost of choices with benefits?
- What are rules that people live by?
- All choice require giving up ____________. (opportunity cost)
- What is the purpose of rules?
- Name three natural resources.
- Tell the three purposes of government.
- What is a place where people can live, work and play?
- Who protects the rights and property of individuals?
- What is the choice of or decision among alternatives or possibilities?
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
The problem with standardized tests in our schools....
As critical adult thinkers, I want to see if you can come close to answering what my 3rd grade son is expected to parrot back in writing on his Virginia Standards of Learning exam. Remember, these are questions based on living in the United States. Good luck! Here we go.