Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Knitting Blog and Podcast

My friend Julie and I have created a podcast. Well, Julie has come up with the idea, outlined the segments, recorded it, added music, put it together and posted it and I just talked a little bit. Hopefully, I will be a better contributor going forward but she is WAY smarter than me and has grown children out of the house which gives her more free time to. I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous.

I think the podcast came out pretty good and that it will be enjoyable for people to listen to, if they know me, even if they don't knit. We definitely had fun doing it and I am becoming a more motivated knitter, as a result. It's embarrassing to talk about scarves and washcloths all the time!

Have a visit and a listen and tell me what you think! (click below)

House Mountain Knits

No comments: