Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

I'm back! I missed you, my little blog!



Visiting the family is always an adventure and this trip fulfilled those expectations. As I promised, though, I will not be posting any stories about it here. See my previous post "Secrets."



I must share with you pics of my in-laws house, though! Hopefully this doesn't break the promise. It won first place in their neighborhood. I hear it wasn't the first time either. They have the lighting down to a science with wood frames built for each window that are screw mounted on and off! Congratulations on a beautiful job!







I spent the entire day on January 1st making this cupcake. Seriously! Why, you ask? I honestly can't tell you. All I know is it started when my mom pulled out all her felt and a book I gave her for Christmas. It finished when I declared myself the victor in a battle of wills between me and whoever wrote this evil craft book and labeled this an "easy" project! At least I have more to show for the day than my husband, who spend New Year's Day watching lame bowl games....



No comments: